23 May 2012

Date with the Sun



Top- Zara, Skirt- H&M, Necklace- Miss Selridges Ring- eBay
So its the big hips skirt again, can you tell I like it? I got this top from Zara with the voucher I got from the girls from uni for my birthday, I had to have it. You just don't expect the back when you see it. I got a striped one too which will no doubt appear on here at some point. They are such a soft material and are just oh so lovely. 
I am getting so excited about going away for a couple of days, I think I need out of Stirling, developing cabin fever here. Really starting to look forward to moving as well which is so scary.
(This isn't actually what I wore today as I spent the day in leggings and a strappy top sitting at the lake at uni, post to follow. I am sooo burnt!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...