15 Jun 2012

Blazer Security

Dress- Urban Outfitters
Blazer- Topshop (old)
Belt- Vintage
My final blogger who inspires me is the lovely Victoria from VIPXO, she does these great posts about finds on eBay and some of the treasures that she finds are just amazing!!! Things that are just as nice as high street and designer but for a fraction of the price, I love her eBay posts, such a bargain hunter. She always looks so classy and that is what inspired this outfit, she wears blazers and dresses and midi skirts and all sorts but always seems to look so smart and put together. 
This dress is from Urban Outfitters about Christmas time, I have actually only worn it once but I really do like the cut on it. However the blazer has been out my wardrobe more than anything else I reckon, it is such a go to item and so soft and the amount of times that its been washed its kept it shape so well.
So that is the end of my INSPIRATION WEEK, I hope you have enjoyed it as much I have enjoyed writing about which bloggers inspire me, there are so many more that will appear throughout my time in the bloggersphere so keep your eyes peeled and watch this space.
Whilst doing my bloggers inspiration posts I got some amazing responses from the bloggers them selves and it really made my week, you feel like such a small fish in a big sea when your up against bloggers like the ones I have mentioned this week but they all started somewhere and its so refreshing to know that they appreciate interest in their blogs just like I do.
What do you think of the blog WEEK ideas? 
DIY, INSPIRE, RENEWAL? Are they something that you like or something that should be staggered a bit more?
Amber

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I love the blazer! I like the idea of the weekly theme in the blog! Maybe make them every second week to keep it all different? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like that, thanks. :)
      Even once a month maybe xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the mention lovely! You're very sweet :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw im glad you like it.
      So nice of you to comment too :)
      Loved your blog for so long ha xxx

      Delete
  3. Ah I love this! And I haven't read VIPXO before - I love finding new blogs :)
    I like the themed week idea, I haven't seen anyone else do that xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her blogs great. She find the best stuff on eBay.
      Might keep it going hehe xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...