8 Jun 2012

Disco Disco Disco... Pants

Shirt- Topshop
Trousers- American Apparel (Size S for anyone wandering what size to get) 
Belt- Vintage
Boots- Topshop Alibi (size up, they are small made)
Necklace- Topshop
*   OK so my new idea for the blog is to do a INSPIRATION POST every once in a while, maybe once a week or month, not quite decided yet.
*   This week I wanted to do inspiration from a blogger. I chose this blogger as she always has such great outfit ideas although mainly being a beauty blogger. GH0STPARTIES. The necklace I am wearing was seen on her blog and I fell in love with it and searched for it everywhere before finding it in my local Topshop. She even tweeted me back when I tweeted about how excited I was to finally have it (yes I AM THAT SAD).
*    I've been a bit funny about Disco Pants for years but I am SO SO SO glad I finally bit the bullet and got them however this is the first time I have actually worn them out the house. I am really funny about having the old crotch-el area out and I am also really funny about my hips they are a weird shape, they sort of stuck out and I am not a fan of that... but I wanted to do my inspiration post properly and Kate always looks great with clothes tucked into her Disco Pants so I thought I would give it a bash and just deal with my odd shape for one day. 
I don't think you are meant to wear a belt with Disco Pants? They don't have belt loops? but I am one of those folk who just likes belts. 
People have brought up the fact that I very rarely put my face in pictures so here ya's go... THAT THING ON MY SHOULDERS IS ME FACE!
I would really love some feedback on the blog or posts or whatever, I will always reply to any comments so please feel free to ask any questions :-)
Amber x


17 comments:

  1. aww love this post, i'm at checkout on AA right now i'm an 8/10 on my bottom half, mostly a 10. should i get a small or medium? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, I tend to differ between an 8 and a 10 and I got S and still have enough room to sit down comfortably haha.. so I would say S I was the same when ordering. I have a discount code which ends today for 30% off??? Want me to send you it?? xxx

      Delete
  2. don't fret that's why i'm ordering :D found a cute sheer skirt in the sale aswel £7 for an AA skirt, bargain! love your blog just came across it from kates RT! afternoon read, i think soo!

    I just started a new blog last week, have a sneak peek if you have the time

    http://lifeaccordingtotheintern.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the codes are amazing huh?
      Hiya bargain!!! I need to have a look at the sale actually but I am so broke.
      Aw thankyou that means alot, its hard being a new blog in the big blog land :-)
      Yeah ofcourse I'll have a look now :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so lovely, and this outfit is fab, laaaav it!

    http://lilacandmaroon.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much!! I was so unsure about the old disco pants ha xxx

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, you have such an amazing figure! I must get my hands on one of those skull necklaces, they're too cute

    Fern, xo

    eff-ee-are-en.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much. One of those things I'm always funny about haha.
      I searched everywhere for it then found it in the wee Topshop I used to work in so try the smaller stores :-) xxx

      Delete
  5. i want some disco pants but there £70:(
    and i'm not sure if i'd wear them enough and get my moneys worth!
    tough choices :(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally thinking that too but see since I have done this post I have thought of about 12 other things to wear them with and that was just a quick think haha
      Also... if you sign up to their newsletter you get 15% off then they always send you discounts, I got the charcoal ones for 30% off... THIRTY!! Couldnt believe it ha.
      They are definitely worth it :-) I've been won over by them hehe xxx

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks gidddddd xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks gidddddd xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaaanks, although that weird BRIGHT blonde bit looks likes I have a funny hairband in ha xxxxxx

      Delete
  8. lovely outfit! the disco pants really suit you and i love the skull necklace.
    your so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I was in two minds about them but warming to them:)
      Xxx

      Delete
  9. I love the disco pants with the belt and boots! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...