6 Jun 2012

DIY Button Fun

Dress- Monki
Bag- eBay
Necklace- Miss Selfridge
Bracelet- DIY (button)
Rings- JWLRY
Watching- How I Met Your Mother 
Apologies for the absolutely awful photo quality, do not know what went wrong, but something did.
So quick outfit chat then onto the DIY... 
*     This is one of favorite dresses just now, I have had it for ages but just not really worn it. I got it from Monki in the sale for about 17Euro so that's about £12 or something? Anyway I love it, what I love most is it has POCKETS!!!! I adore dresses with pockets, don't ask me why because I don't know but I love love love them. I also really like the pattern, from a distance it looks like polka dots but at a closer look some of the dots are replaced with balls of words. Its so cute. The bag was an eBay find and reminds me of the YSL clutches but a big version so for £15 you cant really go wrong. Obviously its pleather (pretend leather) and it also came from Korea but delivery took just over a week which is amazing for over seas postage and with the bank holiday. 
*      So continuing DIY week my friend Fiona and I decided it would be fun to revisit the fabric shop in town and find something to make... we fell in love with all the buttons there was and at prices as low as 10p per button BUT we were pleasantly surprised to find a "bargain button box" loads of buttons for just 5p each, 5 PENCE!!! We bought lots...

We also bought a meter of super strong elastic for 59p and decided to make some button bracelets, we also bought some glittery string to make friendship bracelets but I will put up a post with them tomorrow.  
So for as little as £3 we have enough elastic and buttons to make our button friendship bracelets and they turned out so cute, someone in Marks and Spencer even asked me where I got it, DIY SCORE!!!

I am having so much fun with this DIY week, any ideas would be really appreciated? Maybe some links to some YouTube tutorials?
Comment below and give me some ideas...please.


4 comments:

  1. Super cute dress! I love Monki and wish we had it in the states!!

    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In sure you can order it to the states though? :-)
      Of course. Would love you to follow mine too :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :-)
      Would love if you would follow the blog? Xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...