6 Aug 2012

Skulls and Waggamamma



Jacket- Topshop (old)
Leggings- American Apparel
Bag- Mulberry Bayswater
Shoes- Vans

The other night I went out for dinner with my new friends from work (yes I am looser but they are my new friends ha) this was first time out the house with someone other than Jay so it was so nice to have some girl talk and was such a laugh. We went to Waggamammas in the city so before we went I knew I would no doubt stuff my face with to much food... Definitely not a night for disco pants SO I compromised and went for my shiny AA leggings which. Love and I reckon price for wear on these bad boys is about 3p I wear them that much. I think I should maybe invest in a new pair soon because they have gone a bit bobbly where my bag tends to rub when I walk...whoops..
I also adore this top from Olive Clothing I saw it on a couple f blogs and new I had to have it, I love skulls and I love baggy T-shirts so it was just perfect for me. It took a while to arrive as they had a very high order for these tops but they were really nice and even tweeted me to apologise so when it arrived I was just so excited to put it on.
Also wearing my trusty VANS and using my beloved Mulberry Bayswater, if you follow me on Instagram @ambrissa you will no doubt have seen it many times, it to it for 21st birthday and I was shaking lime a leaf when I opened it I was that excited, also wearing my trusty denim jacket from Topshop, I have had this for about 4 years and it's at that stage just before it's past it when it so soft and comfy.
Today I am actually off work so I need to sort out some stuff I've been to do for a while, I also need to sort out payments for my old flat as in the one I don't live in anymore, I'm in a bit of a huff about that but that's another story for another day. 
Felt really home sick the other day and just couldn't perk myself up but I feel better todAy and can't wait to see my mum and dad in September for nearly 2 weeks :) 
All is well in Amber land.
Oh before I forget... I want to stud well spike a shirt I have but will it wash ok? Any help would be really appreciated. 
Oh and HEY NEW FOLLOWERS!!!










11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely evening, really think I should buy some AA pants soon! You mulberry bayswater bag looks great with your outfit :)
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it was so nice :)
      Thanks. You need some...they're amazing ha.

      Delete
  2. Adore the t shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I love the necklace and the shirt :)
    Have a nice day girl xx

    Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love it too but don't wear it enough ha. :)

      Delete
  4. I love this top Amber!
    Also, I nominated you for this thing on my blog here:
    http://astudentinscotland.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liberster-award.html

    so hopefully you get more followers :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that's so nice thank you :)
      Il need to check this out hehe.
      Loving your blog too :)

      Delete
  5. love this outfit and your blog, now following :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) nice to have you here :)

      Delete
  6. Really love this top! White T shirts are my MUST HAVE! Love the way you have styled it as well :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...